Digital Audio World

Musings and information on podcasting, digital audio, online streaming audio and home studio recording from Tim 'Gonzo' Gordon of DigitalAudioWorld.com

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

After yesterday's mini-fiasco trying to get a new account registered and to list my podcast, I was pleasantly surprised last night when I found the show listed on iTunes. Check the image here.

The most interesting thing to me, though, was when you click on the arrow for info on the show (it's the arrow right next to the name of the show on the listing), I saw the listing of all of the podcasts - but they'd edited out the name of MusicMatch in listing number 4! I'd done a review of MusicMatch, Winamp and iTunes in that show, and instead of listing MusicMatch, they changed it to 'M********h' - don't want to mention the competition, I guess. Which means they actually consider MusicMatch competition. And I suppose they are.

Which raises another question - when will MusicMatch be made podcast compatible?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home