Digital Audio World

Musings and information on podcasting, digital audio, online streaming audio and home studio recording from Tim 'Gonzo' Gordon of DigitalAudioWorld.com

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Blog Evangelist Holds Free Teleseminar

How's your blogging going for you these days? Do you have one? Are you posting regularly? Do you get the most out of your blog?

Free plug: Andy Wibbels and Sherman Hu are hosting a free teleseminar on blogging - particularly with WordPress. Do you use WordPress? I do (not on this blog, but on TimGonzoGordon.com/Blog) - and think it's great for a number of reasons. And I want to find out more about it, to see what I can REALLY do once I get up to speed on the true possibilities.

One thing I really like is the ability to post audio or video and seamlessly embed it in the page. Take a listen to the examples (and look at the seamless player) on a recent post I did demonstrating a handful of digital audio cuts that I recorded with my portable flash recorder, the Marantz PMD 660.

The 660 is the slickest recording unit I've ever used: high quality in a small unit; the audio is stored in digital files which are easily transferred to my PC's hard drive, where I can edit and post in a snap.

Andy and Sherman's teleseminar is coming up on Wednesday the 13th of September. You can sign up here: WordPress Essentials.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home