Digital Audio World

Musings and information on podcasting, digital audio, online streaming audio and home studio recording from Tim 'Gonzo' Gordon of DigitalAudioWorld.com

Friday, July 21, 2006

Digital Audio "On the Run"

Since I'm not a runner (have you ever seen a jogger with a smile?) this is little more than a curiousity to me, but the Nike iPod is, ahem, up and running.

Technology News: iPod: Nike iPod So Easy to Use, It Could Get You Off Your Duff

If this thing takes off even a little bit, I'm sure we can expect to see more and more of these hybird creations. Anyone for a barbecue fork with an iPod? iFork? How about a toilet tissue dispenser with an iPod? iDump. How about a condom that triggers the iPod to play your favorite song at the moment of truth? i-Fu--. Oh wait that's been done. I recall talking about that in 1990 when I was on the air at KISN-FM: a company had released a condom with a small chip that played a pre-programmed song at that moment. How they could tell the moment of truth is something that's always mystified me.

Okay, iNuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home